- After betting big on Adani Group, GQG invests Rs 2400 crores in Ramdev’s Patanjali Foods.
- IOC has signed a long term LNG import deals with UAE’S ADNOC and France’s Total Energies.
- Russia took control of shares belonging to French Agribusiness Danone and Danish brewer Carlsberg. It seems that assets of these companies in Russia including shares taken under control.
- Temasek Holdings to invest another $9-10 billion in India in the next three years.
- PSBs to step up one-time settlement in written off loans to meet 4% recovery target set by Finmin, RBI.
- NSE bars Angel One from on boarding new authorised persons.
- Coal India plans $1.5 billion industrial water transport corridor in east.
- Maharashtra RERA issues registration cancellation notices to 563 project developers.
- Goldman Sachs cuts US recession chances
- NLC India explores entry into critical mineral exploration, coal gasification and battery storage systems.
- The Shiv Nadar founded HCL Group, will make an ambitious foray into India’s fast evolving semiconductor ecosystem.
- Bharat Benz in collaboration with Reliance Industries showcased India’s first intercity luxury concept powered by Hydrogen Fuel Cell.
- Tata Sons on Wednesday announced its plan to establish a global battery cell gigafactory in the UK with a capacity to produce 40 GW of cells annually at an investment of over Pound 4 billion.
- Argentina signs LOI to buy HAL’s helicopters.
- Government announces rebidding under PLI for cells.