- The general euphoria in the markets and entry of a lot of new, inexperienced players may result in some volatility to shake off the complacency.
- US GDP grew by 3.3% in Q4 of 23 and is showing good signs of strength.
- JSW Group has acquired a 38% stake in MG Motor India Limited. Foray into the four wheeler premium automobile market.
- CCI has given its nod for Tata Wistron Infocomm deal.
- Tax GDP ratio rises to 15 year high of 6.11% during FY23.
- India is considering the reinstatement of crude oil shipments from Iran as Houthi insurgents step up attacks on martim trade in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden. India is constantly diversifying crude oil purchases with UAE, Saudi, Iran, Venezuela, USA, Russia and many more other players. That will give us a better price and a bargaining power.
- Microsoft has hit a $3 trillion value.
- RBI will infuse liquidity amounting to Rs 2.5 lakh crore via a 15 day variable rate repo auction.
- LIC holds around 5.19% stake in HDFC Bank and RBI has allowed it to hold 9.99% in the bank. LIC could buy stock at the HDFC Bank counter. So, some support to the counter might get created from the current or may be Rs 100 lower levels.