- The prices of metals, crude oil, gas, petrochemicals, etc are dropping. That will help the user industries like Automobiles, Oil and Gas marketing companies, refining companies, Construction industry, infrastructure builders, all industries using the big value of fuels etc.
- Indigo orders 500 Airbus A320 aircraft. It is the largest order in aviation history.
- CNG vehicles gear up for a long ride with regulated prices and strong demand.
- Adani Transmission gets shareholder’s nod to raise up to Rs 8500 crores.
- Net inflows into equities have declined to a 2-year low due to the skewed and sometimes manipulated nature of the markets.
- Advance tax collections for the April-June quarter of 23-24 stood at 116776 crores as of June 17, reflecting a growth of 13.7% over the same period last fiscal.
- India to set to cross the Rs 120000 crore in mobile phone exports in the current fiscal year driven by tech giant Apple on the back of friendly government policies and the PLI scheme, the country’s top electronics body.
- WHO has tagged medicines made by Maiden Pharma, Marion Biotech, and QP Pharmachem as toxic. India should not allow very small unorganised companies to export medicines from India. Due to sins from a few companies, brand India is being adversely affected and questioned.
- Google scouts for suppliers to move some Pixel production to India.
- HPCL to open vehicle service centers in India with Saudi Arabia’s Petromin.
- Apple Inc’s Taiwan suppliers see sales falter again over slow demand.
- Reliance Consumer expands FMCG brand ‘Independence’ in the North.
- China unveils $72 billion tax break for EVs, green cars.
- Companies in segments such as apparel and fashion, electronics, and smartphones have chosen to steeply reduce production and supplies by up to 50% this month because of low demand and high unsold inventory, which they want to clear before the festive season.
- Bank of England hikes rates to 5% to tackle inflation, highest since 2008.